Summer is finally coming, and the last few months of quarantine have left a strong desire for going out and walks.
On weekends in Paris or if you want to rediscover our beautiful capital, here is a list of some places and monuments that have reopened after being closed for a long while:
- The Eiffel Tower (from June 25)
- The Basilica of the Sacre Coeur (has already welcomed its first visitors)
- The Jardin des Plantes (open since June 5)
- The Chateau de Versailles (open since June 6)
- The Petit Palais (open since June 16)
- The Orsay Museum (from June 23)
- And the one we all expect, the Louvre Museum which will reopen its doors on July 6.
This list already allows us to organize some cultural moments in the city of lights, and for simple outdoor walks, all the parks in Paris have been welcoming Parisians since a few weeks now.